Liquidverve Portrait Editing Tutorial & Retouching Tutorial Bundle — Free download
@Liquidverve Portrait Editing Tutorial & Retouching Tutorial Bundle
I have decided to bundle my two tutorials (my original editing tutorial, and my in-depth retouching tutorial) together to be a complete editing course!
The original tutorial goes over a complete walkthrough of one of my edits, start to finish! The new tutorial discusses how to use dodge & burn for a complete portrait retouch! You can follow along with the attached RAW file for each tutorial. I will show and discuss all the techniques used to edit these shots, and explain my thought process behind everything!
The Original Tutorial Covers:
- How to plan an edit
- How to fix distractions in the background
- How to retouch skin
- How to balance skin tones, even in heavy neon light
- How to make eyes pop for day and night shots
- How to use selective color to create any color palette
- How to add depth and dimensionality to a shot
- How to use a nondestructive workflow when editing
The Retouching Tutorial Covers:
- What is Local Dodge & Burn?
- What is Global Dodge & Burn?
- How do we balance skin tones?
- How do we add depth to the hair?
- How do we retouch eyes simply?
- How do we retouch and soften lips?
- How do we add our own style to a simple retouch?
- How do we troubleshoot Dodge & Burn issues?
We will be working in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom! Some prior knowledge of Photoshop is recommended, however you can still follow along if you are a beginner as every step is explained. The tutorial is split into chapters for your convenience, but it is easiest to watch in chronological order.
The techniques taught can be applied to any type of shot! So, hopefully this tutorial will help you take your editing and retouching game with your own shots to the next level, and help you on your journey to creating unique and professional edits!
|Filename:||Liquidverve Portrait Editing Tutorial & Retouching Tutorial Bundle.rar (download)|
Course content: https://liquidverve.com/item/tutorial