Lightroom Classic Up to Speed: Presenting Your Images | File Size 1.1 GB| Free download
Welcome to Lightroom Classic CC Up To Speed: Presenting Your Images!
This course helps you to get up and running quickly with Adobe Lightroom’s powerful modules for presenting and sharing your images with others. This handy step-by-step class starts from scratch, starting with basic topics and moving on to more advanced features of each module. In no time at all, you’ll be running attended or unattended slideshows, creating and managing Web galleries, creating stunning photo books of your favorite images and printing out copies of your images.
Who is this course for?
This course was created for people new to photography as well as well-seasoned photographers looking to learn a new photo organizing and editing application. This course will also be helpful for those coming from a previous version of Lightroom or those looking to delve more deeply into the Lightroom application.
What does this course include?
- Step-by-step instructional videos that are easy to follow
- Downloadable lesson files allowing you to follow along with the instructor
- Support for any questions you may have
What You’ll Learn:
- Setting Up a Slideshow: From the Slideshow module, you’ll learn how to create and present a slideshow of your images. You’ll set slideshow options, modify the layout and backdrop, adding and modifying titles, adding music, setting playback options and how to export your slideshow to a PDF file or to a video.
- Presenting Your Images on the Web: Using the Web module, you’ll create a Web Gallery so people can view your images online. You’ll learn how to customize site appearance, customize output settings and how to upload your Web Gallery to your website.
- Creating a Photo Book: From the Book module, you’ll learn how to create a printed book of your images using the Blurb.com book service. You’ll set layout options, modify individual pages, work with guides and cell padding, adding text to your book and finally sending your book to Blurb (or exporting it to a PDF file).
- Printing Your Photos: Lastly, you’ll learn how to print physical copies of your images from the Print module. You’ll learn how to set the page size and layout, apply various image settings, aligning multiple photos on the page, setting page options and modifying your print job settings.
I’m also here every step along the way for you so don’t hesitate to ask me any questions related to Lightroom or to the course content that come up as you journey through the course. You can post your question in the course or fire me off a direct message. Also, let me know if there’s any way I can improve this course.
Are you ready to begin your Lightroom journey? Then, let’s get started!
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Lightroom-Classic-Up-to-Speed-Presenting-Your-Images/877751471