Karl Taylor Photography – Food Photography: Duck Legs Confit with Potato Gratin and Mushrooms | File size 691.1 MB | Free download
Working with food photographer Anna Pustynnikova for this series of food photography classes, Karl and Anna set about creating a sleek and stylish shot of duck leg confit for the next food photography class. Together, the pair demonstrate essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques for eye-catching food photos.
In this chapter Anna details her step-by-step styling, building up to the final mouth-watering shot while Karl gradually builds up the lighting and shows simple techniques to highlight key elements of this delicate dish.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Product Photography: Food Photography
- Photographing food in plan view
- Food styling for different camera angles
- Photographing food using multiple studio lights
- Selecting depth of field for food photography
- Achieving focussed light with alternative lighting techniques
- Full frame vs medium format — results comparison
|Filename:||Karl Taylor Photography – Food Photography: Duck Legs Confit with P… (download)|
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/06-duck-legs-confit-with-potato-gratin-and-mushrooms/