Karl Taylor Photography – Food Photography: Berries on a wooden board | File size 1.7 GB | Free download
In this series of food photography classes Karl teamed up with food photographer Anna Pustynnikova. Together they demonstrate essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques for eye-catching food photography.
Simplicity is key in this seemingly chaotic scene. Anna uses an assortment of fresh berries to create a beautiful, eye-catching image using just one studio light. She explains the preparation and styling required for this shot while Karl demonstrates a number of alternative lighting techniques that could be used to enhance the shot.
In this food photography class we cover the following:
- Product Photography: Food Photography
- How to store and prepare fresh berries for food photography
- Useful equipment for food styling
- Testing and selecting suitable backdrops and props
- Using color to enhance an image
- Suggested lighting modifiers for food photography
- Depth of field selection
- Alternative lighting setups
- Emulating natural light using studio lights
|Filename:||Karl Taylor Photography – Food Photography: Berries on a wooden boa… (download)|
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/02-berries-on-a-wooden-board/