iPhone X: The Quick Guide to Great Photos + Video | File Size 862.5 MB| Free download
The Best Camera Is The One That’s With You
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Know which lighting option to use to get the best image—studio light, natural light, low light, stage light, or studio mono.
- Use the dual optical image stabilization for taking an image when you’re in motion.
- Capture macro images such as flowers and details on clothing.
- Take a great selfie.
- Know how and when to use the different lenses built into your iPhone, including optical, wide angle, telephoto lens, and digital zoom.
- Make your photos look great in post-processing using lighting effects, filters, tone, brightness, color, saturation, cropping, and more.
ABOUT CHASE’S CLASS:
If you’ve got a new iPhone X or another type of advanced smartphone, you’ve got a powerful, professional-grade camera able to achieve the same kind of results that used to require a $10,000 investment. The problem is, most people aren’t familiar enough with their phone’s features to take full advantage of its photographic capabilities.
This short, impactful course on Apple iPhone photography is designed to change the way you take pictures with your phone and give you the knowledge you need to use your camera to its full potential. You’ll be amazed at how a few key tips and tricks can revolutionize the way you shoot and result in gorgeous photos that will make people think you’re a real pro.
This class will help you:
- Learn simple portrait mode posing techniques for kids, adults, families, and groups.
- Capture those fleeting, candid moments, including action shots of fast-moving subjects.
- Get tips for shooting gorgeous landscapes and cityscapes.
- Use natural light to create both indoor and outdoor portraits.
- Utilize the newest Apple iPhone X camera features to capture gorgeous 4K and slo-mo video.
- Go on a tour of key iPhone X camera features that will help you make the most of the new technology.
Photographer, entrepreneur, and CreativeLive founder and CEO Chase Jarvis is the ideal instructor for this course. Chase is a pioneer in mobile photography, having created the world’s first book of mobile photos and popularized the saying “the best camera is the one that’s with you.” In his down-to-earth style, Chase gives you just the right amount of instruction to help you capture amazing portraits, action photos, landscapes, and videos. This class will take you through various real-life scenarios that help you shoot pictures that you’re excited to share.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- People who want to take better photos with their phones and know more about the new features of their device.
- Those who want to learn about new and undiscovered features of their iPhone X camera app to take great photos.
- People who want to learn the basics of photo composition and lighting so they can take the best shots.
Apple iPhone X
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/iphone-x-the-quick-guide-to-great-photos-and-video-chase-jarvis