iPhone Photography: Use your iPhone Camera to its Full Potential with John Piteo — SkillShare — Free download
Technology moves fast. This course is fresh and new, published in March of 2020.
Let’s face it, we paid a lot of money for our iPhones.
A good chunk of that money goes toward the highly advanced camera system built into it; however, most people are not using their iPhone camera anywhere near its full potential.
All they do is tap the shutter and take quick snapshots.
Well, the iPhone camera is capable of so much more than that.
In this iPhone camera crash course you’ll learn how to use all of the features of your iPhone camera to their full potential in different photographic situations.
You Will Learn…
- How to setup and optimize your iPhone for photography
How to use all of the features and controls of your iPhone camera (including the hidden features).
- How to manually control the focus and exposure for extra-sharp, well exposed photos.
- How to take advantage of exposure compensation to dramatically increase the quality of your photos.
- How to create amazing panoramic and wide-angle photos even with older iPhone cameras.
- How to create exciting action shots with almost unbelievable clarity.
- How to use what I call “stealth mode“. This is great for candid shots. No one will know that their photo is being taken.
- How to add excitement with the “Live Photo” feature.
- How to take smooth long exposure shots.
- How to use Portrait Mode & Portrait Lighting Effects for iPhones equipped with that feature.
- Basic photo editing with the built-in Photos app.
- Extra, little-known tips for getting super-sharp photos with your iPhone camera.
- Plus much more!
Unlock the full potential of your iPhone camera. This training covers cameras from the 5S to the newest iPhone 11 Models.
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/iPhone-Photography-Use-your-iPhone-Camera-to-its-Full-Potential/1677314737