Into The Light – Mountains Episode — Landscape Photography Tutorials — Free download
Beneath the snow covered peaks of Fiordland in New Zealand, this tutorial showcases a variety of ways to capture the majesty of mountains. From using telephoto and wide angle lenses, beside glassy lakes and rushing rivers. Learn the technical and creative side out in the field and then see how to bring an image to life in Photoshop, with an introduction to post processing and step by step editing tutorial on an image.
What’s inside this tutorial package?
- 1 x HD ‘in the field’ tutorial video, over 34min in duration, covering mountain photography
- 1 x HD post processing video, over 54min in duration, where you’ll follow along to see how I process one of the images I captured out in the field
You’ll be downloading these videos so you’ll have lifetime access; anytime, anywhere!
- RAW and PSD files for the post-processing segment
- Episode ‘Show Notes’ – a PDF document summarising all the important stuff covered in the videos
PLUS, you’ll also receive:
- 1 x Exclusive ‘Intro’ Episode – Learn about my photography journey
- 1 x Exclusive ‘Philosophy’ Episode – Discover my photography philosophy
- Will’s Words – A four page Glossary of Common Photography Terms
What will you learn?
- A step-by-step approach to photographing mountains
- Capturing mountains using both telephoto and wide angle lenses
- The importance of light and atmosphere
- Handheld methods and settings for various scenarios
- Focal length blending – to keep mountains large with wide angle lenses
- Incorporating other elements to frame mountain scenes
- Introduction to Photoshop – running through the very basics of editing RAW files and working in Photoshop
- Post processing techniques utilised for telephoto mountain scenes
Learn the entire image making process, from the initial thought process, execution in the field and then follow along as everything is brought together in post processing. No need to fast forward through the tutorial searching for the real content, we get straight to the good stuff, beautifully filmed and covering off on all the essentials. PLUS, we’ve taken the notes for you, with everything summarised in the Show Notes.
Course content: https://landscapephotographytutorials.com/collections/individual-episodes/products/into-the-light-mountains