How to Start a Successful Freelance Career With Photoshop | File Size 1.6 GB| Last updated 7/2019 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to become a freelancer, photo editor and professional photo retoucher on Upwork.
- You will see how easy it is, and will get confidence to edit photos for clients.
- Learn how to setup your Upwork account, and make it SEO friendly.
- Learn about some easy basic photo editing skills, that will get you payed for using them on Upwork.
- Practical examples of photo editing and applying to a job post.
- Learn about Photoshop skin retouching, and some product photo editing.
- Learn about where to get some free, but very valuable tips, tricks and tutorials about photo editing and retouching.
- Learn about some useful free tools that will help you achieve better results when working as a freelancer
- GIMP or Adobe Photoshop
- Computer with internet connection.
In this course i will show you how to become a successful and profitable freelancer – photo editor, and photo retoucher on Upwork.
I will show you how to start freelancing, setup your Upwork account, and how to build your portfolio even without previous online work done.
You will learn how to make your Upwork profile SEO friendly, so that you will rank better on Upwork’s internal freelancer search results.
Then i will show you what basic skills are needed to start making money as a freelancer using Photoshop on Upwork, how to look for a job, and how to apply to a job post, and how to response to the job invitations you will get from the clients.
I will point you out to some great, free Photoshop photo editing tutorials, which will help you to start editing pictures for clients very soon, and then you will be ready to make money with Photoshop.
You will get a chance to see it first hand, “live” finding a suitable job post, doing the actual photo editing with Photoshop, and submitting the proposal to a client.
Then i will show you some examples of Photoshop skin retouching, and some product photo editing, body transformation e.t.c.
You will learn a bunch of little details about selecting the right job or client for you.
Overall, you will get a little inside of the freelancing work on Upwork, and you will know how to start profitable freelancing as a photo editor and retoucher in the most simplest way.
This is a beginners course, developed to be a “freelancing for beginners” type of guide, and its for students who want to know how to become a Freelancer , but don’t know where to start from.
I will update this course with new or improved videos, and you will get lifetime access, to all the new and updated content too.
** New update, i have added additional section about body transformation with Liquify Photoshop.
** And a short list of the most usual types of requests that i get from the clients, in hope that it will help you to narrow down the list of the skills that you need to learn first.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to start freelancing as a Photo Editor and Retoucher
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/start-freelancing-as-a-photo-editor/