How To Make Album Artwork: The Easy Way with Jimmy O’Connell — SkillShare — Free download
Have you ever wanted to design your own artwork for an album, EP, or single? If yes, then this is the class for you. Artists have to wear many hats these days, so designing good album artwork yourself is a great tool. Music professional, Jimmy O’Connell, teaches this class focuses on artists who digitally distribute music using platforms life CD Baby, TuneCore, Amuse.io, DistroKid, etc. While this is a “beginners” class, the information can be useful to all levels of expertise.
1. How to find your distributor’s artwork requirements
2. How to open a Canva.com account (Free Version)
3. How to find free photos to use
4. How to edit photos and add text to album artwork
5. How to save and export artwork properly
6. Bonus Tip: How to add artwork to a music file (MP3, WAV.)
Requirements for this class:
Opening a free account on Canva.com
Access to iTunes (Apple Music) is helpful for the bonus tip.
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-To-Make-Album-Artwork-The-Easy-Way/2021737464