How to Create Photo Manipulations in Photoshop Like a Pro — Udemy — Published 2/2021 — Free download
What you’ll learn
You’ll have FUN!
You’ll modify the work of Leonardo DaVinci and create your own art masterpiece.
You’ll successfully replace Mona Lisa with a funky looking dog.
You’ll learn the absolute essential tools and commands for photo manipulation.
You’ll learn some advanced techniques and tricks, taking your Photoshop skills to the next level.
You’ll create from a scratch an amazing photo manipulation.
You’ll be able to create future professional digital art and photo manipulations all on your own.
You’ll learn to combine multiple images into a credible and authentic composition.
Become a better digital artist and designer.
You’ll learn how to create stunning post processing effects.
You’ll impress your friends, family and coworkers with your newly acquired Photoshop skills.
You’ll be able to easily follow along listening to clear and precise explanations.
Create a realistic hair selection.
You’ll know how to smartly get inspiration for your next photo manipulations.
You’ll find out how to quickly get quality stock images for your own digital art.
You’ll be introduced to a professional workflow in Photoshop, using smart objects and adjustments layers.
You’ll learn how to professionally create realistic strands of hair.
You’ll understand how to easily color correct imported external images.
You’ll understand the basics of texturing external images to make them fit nicely in the composition.
You’ll learn professional design tricks to better visualize and asses your composition.
You’ll learn with ease multiple ways of selecting objects, people or animals.
You’ll learn a powerful old-school method of selecting an object with the pen tool.
You’ll learn how to fastly correct imperfections in your final work or other images.
You’ll be well taught by a professional instructor with over a decade of Photoshop and teaching experience.
You’ll learn you my own secret workflow for visualizing and quickly opening photos and Photoshop files.
You’ll have your knowledge tested with a short and easy to follow quiz.
You’ll learn how to use Invert in a layer mask and why it is important.
You’ll be gently taught about the importance of keyboard shortcuts that will speed your workflow considerably.
You’ll learn how to perfectly position objects using a blending mode trick.
You’ll learn two ways of duplicating layers and when to use each method.
You’ll easily learn how to use groups and naming layers to keep your document organized.
You’ll get familiar with using multiple ways of choosing the foreground and background colors.
You’ll easily learn an interactive way of controlling your brush size and hardness.
You’ll be able to navigate your document with ease – zooming and panning with the speed of light.
Know how to quickly change the brush opacity without using the mouse.
I’ll let you in on an advanced way of quickly and intuitively selecting objects with the move tool.
You’ll understand how clipping layers work and why clipping a layer through another is important.
You’ll know how to quickly and easily modify the color of the eyes for all your photos.
You’ll know why a vignette is important and the best way to create a vignette in Photoshop.
You’ll learn a trick to visualize single layers with a single click, even if you have hundreds of layers.
You’ll be gently introduces to essential color correction adjustment layers, such as: Curves, Hue/Saturation, Color Balance, Selective Color, Photo Filter.
You’ll understand the importance and essential usage of layer masks.
You’ll create advanced layer masks using both conventional methods and special filters.
Students should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop to follow along. I’ll be teaching using Photoshop CC but any version should be fine.
As I sit in front of my computer at 5:46 AM, I can’t stop thinking about you.
You, my future student.
Just like you, I had trouble using Photoshop to its full potential. I struggled with even the most basic commands and tools.
The prospect of creating a professional photo manipulation from scratch scared me like hell. I felt I was awfully unprepared for creating digital art. Wouldn’t you feel the same if you never created a photo manipulation before?
But you know what? (and sorry for saying it like this) I don’t care how scared or confident you are. It doesn’t matter how good you are at Photoshop and art.
I’m going to teach you essential and advanced Photoshop skills ALL the same.
You’re going to be better at Photoshop and digital art after watching this course. That’s a FACT.
If you’re human and have Photoshop installed – you’re ready to improve your editing skills.
What took me months and years to learn, you’ll learn in minutes. The best and most important professional techniques are yours for the taking
Now, naturally, you won’t become a Photoshop guru in 194 minutes (the length of this course).
But you will become a whole lot better at Photoshop and digital art. After watching this course you can start creating digital art on your own. And do so equipped with all the necessary tools and tricks of the trade.
Right now you’re probably asking yourself if I’m to be trusted. I might be sweet-talking to you, promising you the lion and giving you a wet kitten instead, right?
So let’s check out what people say about my tutorials & courses:
• Gogo: “Excellent tutorial!!! I like the fact that you are focusing on details!”
• Victoria: “The detail in this is amazing”
• Lisa Lampe: “Impressive tutorial, Adrian!”
• Fiyana Mariya: “You are awesome.Thank you so much.”
• Jean P. Brinkley: “Amazing result, such a great image choice! Thanks! :)”
• Frans Gunterus: “Thanks Adrian for sharing this awesome tutorial. I really appreciate it!”
• KremKo: “Perfect tutorial. Thank you so much. :)”
• Chantal: “Thanks for this tutorial :D”
• Lucas Campau: “Great tutorial. In just 10 easy steps you are seeing a completely different image. Bravo!”
• Justim Melia: “Nice job really worked on an image of mine. Much appreciated.”
• southernwulf: “Thanks , great tutorial”
• sohail iftikha: “nice work dude”
• Maidul Islam: “Awesome Post. Lighting is most beautiful. Thanks for the Post.”
• Yvonne: “Thank you for this, it’s a stunning effect! I found it also useful to work a little with the saturation mask to make her green eyes pop a little more.”
• Anonymous: “Awesome tutorial!”
• Stephanie: “That looks incredible! I can barely recognize the images in the final result. Well done and thanks for sharing.”
• imran: “Nice graphic design thank you for sharing.”
• Crispylogs: “nice tutorial about photoshop…!! loved it so shared it..”
• Giulio: “Awesome Tutorial. I was wondering for something like that :)”
• Larry: “Thanx for the tutorial, really nice effect. “
• Murnax: “Thank you for nice tutorial. :D”
• Sila Mahmud: “ These are amazing. Super creative and imaginative and all things that are good.”
• fastgood: “very nice, thank you very much :)”
• Daily Delicious Design: “Thanks a million! Easy to follow and very effective. “
• Maritza Andrade: “Interesting tutorial. I made it with a high heel. Wonderful result.”
• Gezim S: “Nice tut :)”
• Justin G: “Awesome tutorial!! I’m no pro at photoshop, but this tutorial was awesome!”
• Judy C: “That was a fun tutorial. I used PSE9 so I didn’t have some of the selections, but it still turned out pretty good. Thanks!”
• macarip: “wow,,, good tutorial… :)”
• EB: “Thank you for providing and amazingly written tutorial. As someone very new to photoshop this was very easy to understand for the most part so I appreciate that you took into account complete newbies by providing things like shortcuts for doing stuff as well as detailed enough but concise explanations. I wish I could find more tutorials of this quality.
The only confusing part to me was the curve adjustment for the girl with the blue and red bit. I didn’t really understand that step but I think there is only so much you can explain without showing it through video or something.
Still an amazing tutorial.”
• Srboljub Dimitrijevic: “Thank You Beautiful !!!!”
• MP: “you can always be creative in making robotic effect to an object. This Adrian’s is an example, simple effect for beginner to try. I like IA, so I made some androids from my fave actors. Hi5, Adrian! :)”
• tutor dipu: “Actually it is best tutorial.It is very helpful and important.Well explained, great article and really all is awesome !!”
• Hanthi: “I love it”
• Palo: “Great tutorial, best regards from Czech Rep.”
• mukulmamun: “This is awesome !!This is SUPER helpful.I’ve been curious about this. Lovely tutorial too.”
• Trevor Garratt: “I love that end results. I am going to check those links now since some are saying they do not work.”
• Photoshop Inspire: “Nice work.”
• Rayleen Slegers: “That was awesome…I thought I knew most but I still picked up on a few things!
Simple things like Adding colour balance etc via the layers panel.
Where can I post my version? Is it ok to put up on facebook?”
• Nicholas: “Awesome article. Great content.”
• Lonnie: “Excellent tutorial thank you”
• Tophan Kjumar: “Beautiful beautiful beautiful”
• Hannan Tariq: “Awesome <3 Vry nice TUT ” i’m lovin’ it <3 (y)”
• Anonymous: “This is creativity”
Who the heck am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Adrian Scheff and I’ve been successfully teaching Photoshop for +10 years. Hundreds of thousands of students learned professional Photoshop with my gentle instructions.
But I’m not going to say I’m the best Photoshop teacher in the world, for 2 reasons:
1. I aim to be the best Photoshop teacher in the world. But I’ll never become one because the learning journey never ends. You teach me just as much as I teach you. I’m a good teacher, hopefully, a great one, and always improving.
2. The best Photoshop teacher in the world is also YOU. You are your best teacher. Just listen to my instructions. Apply what you learn. Experiment. If you do that, you’ll teach yourself things no one will be able to teach you.
Start using Adobe Photoshop to create amazing photo manipulations NOW!
Look, it doesn’t matter care if you’re a complete Photoshop noob. Or maybe you’re an advanced Photoshop user. It doesn’t matter. Even if you’re a Photoshop master, chances are you will pick up a thing or two.
Either way, this course is the perfect choice for you!
Why Photoshop and why photo manipulations?
Adobe Photoshop is the world’s #1 software solution for creating digital art. Even if you suck at drawing you can still create digital art with Photoshop. This type of digital art is called photo manipulation.
You take some images, combine them in novel ways and add special effects. The results can be mind-bogglingly beautiful.
Impress your partner, friends, family, or boss!
They’ll be speechless when they’ll see your Photoshop work! I remember when I showed a close friend some of my work. He literally said: “Duuuude, really? You did this? Nooooo… How?”
That felt very good, I can tell you that.
Follow this course, work, and experiment on your own, and you’ll also get to impress your close ones.
Create an inspiring and jaw-dropping photo manipulation, alongside me.
You’ll practice alongside me and create an amazing photo manipulation. Easy to use project files are included. By practicing as we go along you will boost your confidence.
You’ll absorb professional techniques and tricks by practicing alongside me.
Even if you have an old version (CS6, CS5, CS4) you can still learn professional techniques.
The techniques you’re going to learn will also work with older Photoshop versions. If you’re using a version released in this last decade, you’re good to go.
You can earn more money with these Photoshop skills!
Let’s not kid ourselves. Some of you might be using Photoshop to make a living. Some you might be thinking about making money with Photoshop.
Boosting your Photoshop and digital art skills will probably result in a bigger paycheck.
Get rid of painful and ineffective Photoshop habits!
Do you enjoy painful and cumbersome Photoshop workflows? I know I don’t.
I remember the first time I used Photoshop for digital work. It felt like juggling 100 knives and getting cut all the time.
The good news is that you won’t have to suffer anymore. I’ll get you familiar with intuitive and pleasant to use Photoshop workflows.
This course will teach you a ton of powerful techniques:
• Getting started with Photoshop for photo manipulation.
• Using different selection techniques.
• Knowledge of basic tools and commands needed for photo manipulation.
• Using advanced commands and techniques to level up your Photoshop skills.
• How to create from scratch an amazing photo manipulation.
• How to create photo manipulations on your own, in the future.
• Useful design and digital art insights.
• Realistic hair selection & painting hair strands.
• Professional workflow in Photoshop.
• How to properly perform color corrections.
• How an external image editor can save you a ton of pain.
• How to correct your mistakes, even in the final stages of creation.
• How to use layer masks and why they are important.
• Why keyboard shortcuts are super important and how you can set up your own.
• Use blending modes for special effects and positioning.
• Important tips on how to keep your documents clean and organized.
• How to quickly master changing colors (you’ll work with them a lot).
• How to intuitively adjust various brush settings: size, hardness, opacity.
• An extremely useful trick for selecting objects with the move tool.
• How to navigate around your document at the speed of light.
• How clipping layers work and why would you want to use them.
• A nifty trick for changing the color of the eyes and other areas.
• A novel way of creating and customizing vignettes.
• A pro’s approach to toggle between views (single layer VS original composition)
• A gentle introduction to essential color correction adjustment layers: Curves, Hue/Saturation, Color Balance, Selective Color, Photo Filter.
• And many, many more.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a digital artist will greatly increase.
Even you will be impressed by your newly acquired skills! I’m not going even to mention your friends or family.
They will literally swoon when seeing your digital art. Ok, maybe not literally. But you can be sure people will notice your improved Photoshop and art skills.
Are you ready to have fun with Photoshop?
Join me in this fabulous digital adventure!
Let’s have some fun together and create amazing art along the way!
Click the enroll button now!
I’ll see you in the first lesson!
Who this course is for:
- Photoshop users who want to be able to create amazing digital artwork.
- Complete beginners or professional artists – this course is geared towards all levels of Photoshop experience.
Course Content: https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-create-photo-manipulations-in-photoshop-like-a-pro/