How to Create a Burning Skull Photoshop Composite with Adrian Scheff — SkillShare — Free download
This is a professional photo manipulation course. This course will raise your digital art skills and develop your Photoshop knowledge. You can use what you learn here to earn more as a freelancer or employee.
Start using Adobe Photoshop to create amazing photo manipulations NOW!
Look, it doesn’t matter care if you’re a complete Photoshop noob. Or maybe you’re an advanced Photoshop user. It doesn’t matter. Even if you’re a Photoshop master, chances are you will pick up a thing or two.
Either way, this course is the perfect choice for you.
Why Photoshop and why photo manipulations?
Adobe Photoshop is the world’s #1 software solution for creating digital art. Even if you suck at drawing you can still create digital art with Photoshop. This type of digital art is called photo manipulation.
You take some images, combine them in novel ways and add special effects. The results can be mind-bogglingly beautiful.
Impress your partner, friends, family, or boss!
They’ll be speechless when they’ll see your Photoshop work! I remember when I showed a close friend some of my work. He literally said: “Duuuude, really? You did this? Nooooo… How?”
That felt very good, I can tell you that.
Follow this course, work, and experiment on your own, and you’ll also get to impress your close ones.
Create an inspiring and jaw-dropping photo manipulation, alongside me.
You’ll practice alongside me and create an amazing photo manipulation. Easy to use project files are included. By practicing as we go along you will boost your confidence.
You’ll absorb professional techniques and tricks by doing.
Even if you have an old version (CS6, CS5, CS4) you can still learn professional techniques.
The techniques you’re going to learn will also work with older Photoshop versions. If you’re using a version released in this last decade, you’re good to go.
You can earn more money with these Photoshop skills!
Let’s not kid ourselves. Some of you might be using Photoshop to make a living. Some you might be thinking about making money with Photoshop.
Boosting your Photoshop and digital art skills will probably result in a bigger paycheck
Who the heck am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Adrian Scheff and I’ve been successfully teaching Photoshop for 10+ years. Hundreds of thousands of students learned professional Photoshop with my gentle instructions.
Listen to what other people say about my courses and tutorials:
• Gogo: “Excellent tutorial!!! I like the fact that you are focusing on details!”
• Victoria: “The detail in this is amazing”
• Lisa Lampe: “Impressive tutorial, Adrian!”
• Fiyana Mariya: “You are awesome.Thank you so much.”
• Jean P. Brinkley: “Amazing result, such a great image choice! Thanks! :)”
• Frans Gunterus: “Thanks Adrian for sharing this awesome tutorial. I really appreciate it!”
• KremKo: “Perfect tutorial. Thank you so much. :)”
• Chantal: “Thanks for this tutorial :D”
• Lucas Campau: “Great tutorial. In just 10 easy steps you are seeing a completely different image. Bravo!”
• Justim Melia: “Nice job really worked on an image of mine. Much appreciated.”
• southernwulf: “Thanks , great tutorial”
• sohail iftikha: “nice work dude”
• Maidul Islam: “Awesome Post. Lighting is most beautiful. Thanks for the Post.”
• Yvonne: “Thank you for this, it’s a stunning effect! I found it also useful to work a little with the saturation mask to make her green eyes pop a little more.”
• Anonymous: “Awesome tutorial!”
• Stephanie: “That looks incredible! I can barely recognize the images in the final result. Well done and thanks for sharing.”
• imran: “Nice graphic design thank you for sharing.”
• Crispylogs: “nice tutorial about photoshop…!! loved it so shared it..”
• Giulio: “Awesome Tutorial. I was wondering for something like that :)”
• Larry: “Thanx for the tutorial, really nice effect. “
• Murnax: “Thank you for nice tutorial. :D”
• Sila Mahmud: “ These are amazing. Super creative and imaginative and all things that are good.”
• fastgood: “very nice, thank you very much :)”
• Daily Delicious Design: “Thanks a million! Easy to follow and very effective. “
• Maritza Andrade: “Interesting tutorial. I made it with a high heel. Wonderful result.”
• Gezim S: “Nice tut :)”
• Justin G: “Awesome tutorial!! I’m no pro at photoshop, but this tutorial was awesome!”
• Judy C: “That was a fun tutorial. I used PSE9 so I didn’t have some of the selections, but it still turned out pretty good. Thanks!”
• macarip: “wow,,, good tutorial… :)”
• EB: “Thank you for providing and amazingly written tutorial. As someone very new to photoshop this was very easy to understand for the most part so I appreciate that you took into account complete newbies by providing things like shortcuts for doing stuff as well as detailed enough but concise explanations. I wish I could find more tutorials of this quality.
The only confusing part to me was the curve adjustment for the girl with the blue and red bit. I didn’t really understand that step but I think there is only so much you can explain without showing it through video or something.
Still an amazing tutorial.”
• Srboljub Dimitrijevic: “Thank You Beautiful !!!!”
• MP: “you can always be creative in making robotic effect to an object. This Adrian’s is an example, simple effect for beginner to try. I like IA, so I made some androids from my fave actors. Hi5, Adrian! :)”
• tutor dipu: “Actually it is best tutorial.It is very helpful and important.Well explained, great article and really all is awesome !!”
• Hanthi: “I love it”
• Palo: “Great tutorial, best regards from Czech Rep.”
• mukulmamun: “This is awesome !!This is SUPER helpful.I’ve been curious about this. Lovely tutorial too.”
• Trevor Garratt: “I love that end results. I am going to check those links now since some are saying they do not work.”
• Photoshop Inspire: “Nice work.”
• Rayleen Slegers: “That was awesome…I thought I knew most but I still picked up on a few things!
Simple things like Adding colour balance etc via the layers panel.
Where can I post my version? Is it ok to put up on facebook?”
• Nicholas: “Awesome article. Great content.”
• Lonnie: “Excellent tutorial thank you”
• Tophan Kjumar: “Beautiful beautiful beautiful”
• Hannan Tariq: “Awesome <3 Vry nice TUT ” i’m lovin’ it <3 (y)”
• Anonymous: “This is creativity”
Get rid of painful and ineffective Photoshop habits!
Do you enjoy painful and cumbersome Photoshop workflows? I know I don’t.
I remember the first time I used Photoshop for digital work. It felt like juggling 100 knives and getting cut all the time.
The good news is that you won’t have to suffer anymore. I’ll get you familiar with intuitive and pleasant to use Photoshop workflows.
This course will teach you a ton of powerful techniques:
• Getting started with Photoshop for photo manipulation.
• Using basic commands and techniques to solidify your Photoshop skills.
• How to create from scratch an amazing photo manipulation.
• How to create photo manipulations on your own, in the future.
• Useful design and digital art insights.
• Professional workflow in Photoshop.
• Use blending modes for special effects and positioning.
• Important tips on how to keep your documents clean and organized..
• And many, many more.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a digital artist will greatly increase.
Even you will be impressed by your newly acquired skills! I’m not going even to mention your friends or family.
They will literally swoon when seeing your digital art. Ok, maybe not literally. But you can be sure people will notice your improved Photoshop and art skills.
Are you ready to have fun with Photoshop?
Join me in this fabulous digital adventure!
Let’s have some fun together and create amazing art along the way!
JOIN me now!
I’ll see you in the first lesson!
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-to-create-a-burning-skull-Photoshop-composite/83257188