Harmonica Beginners: 17 Hacks & Tips – Kickstart Your Skills | File Size 4.8 GB | Last updated 3/2019 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- You’ll cut down months/years off of your learning curve on the harmonica!
- You’ll learn the best tips on how to get the most out of your harmonica, and what you should learn first.
- You’ll play the harmonica with the full, confident tone of a pro.
- You’ll learn a mod to make your harmonica a lot easier to play.
- You’ll learn the #1 key for improvement on the harmonica.
- You’ll play everything SMOOTHLY and without mistakes.
- You’ll watch some inspiring harmonica performances that’ll spark your motivation.
- You only need a harmonica, preferably in the key of C.
Hey all, and welcome to the harmonica beginners course that will kickstart your harmonica life!
In this course, you’ll get some of the best of my knowledge that I gathered throughout the years of playing.
This knowledge will literally cut off months and even years off of your learning curve, and will let you “get to the fun parts” a lot faster. Keep reading below to see what you’re going to earn from the course.
Among the lessons you’ll find:
- 4 Principles of Playing the Harmonica with the Full, Confident Tone of a Pro
- My 3 Biggest Tips to Any Harmonica Beginner
- What’s the Best Beginners Harmonica?
- Which Harmonica Key is the Best?
- 5 Steps to Playing Any Song BY EAR
- How to Play the Major Scale (and Almost ANY Song as Well, by Using It)
- The #1 Hack for Improving Quickly on the Harmonica.
- 5 Challenging & Fun Harmonica Songs to Play
- How to Make Your Harmonicas a Lot Easier to play
- A bunch of harmonica reviews, and also harmonica performances by me and by others.
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Alon and I am 28 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years – while traveling four different continents and jammin’ and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a harmonica player, guitarist and pianist, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet, bass and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively – and with FUN. The student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (:
My guitar blog, GuitarHippies-com, (founded in 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 100K people from over a 150 different countries and is one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy.
Cheers, and I’m looking forward to seeing you inside,
*According to stats by SimilarWeb-com
** The course featured picture (painting) is by artist Ken Powers. Check him out!
Who this course is for:
- Harmonica beginners who want to learn more about the instrument and have more fun with it!
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/harmonica-beginners-tips/#instructor-1