Rocco Ancora – From Capture to Print Fixed | File Size 8.5 GB | Free download
PRINT YOUR IMAGES AS ART
“If you have questions or concerns about the printing process, you’ll find your answers here.”
– CreativeLive Student
To be able to see and hold a photograph you’ve taken can be a powerful experience, especially if the image looks exactly as you envisioned when clicking the shutter. International photographer and master printer Rocco Ancora joins CreativeLive to show how to capture and edit your image so that it translates perfectly to print. Whether printing on your own or using a third party printing service, Rocco will have you confident in everything from calibrating your monitor to choosing the right paper for your product.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Pre-visualize your print before you capture the image
- Learn how to keep the print in mind during a live photo shoot
- Techniques for calibrating your monitor
- Color management policies in Adobe® Lightroom® CC
- Manipulate your image in Adobe® Photoshop® CC
- Choose the right paper for your print
- Print through Adobe® Lightroom® CC, Adobe® Photoshop® CC or a lab
- Print for an album
Knowing how to understand color and how that translates from a digital file to a print is essential to selling your prints, albums or creating art for your home. Join Rocco Ancora and CreativeLive to simplify your print workflow while enhancing your end product.
Course content: https://www.roccoancora.com/product/from-capture-to-print/