Karl Taylor Education – Food Photography & Styling | File Size 4.3 GB| Free download
For this live photography workshop Karl is joined by top Russian food photographer Anna Pustynnikova for an in-depth lesson in food photography and styling.
Anna shares her top secrets for food styling as well as demonstrates how, using just basic equipment, you can achieve amazing food photographs. Building on this, Karl then demonstrates a number of alternative lighting setups as they work, live, towards achieving a mouthwatering image of beef pastrami.
In this live photography workshop we cover the following:
- Food photography: How to photograph food using multiple lights
- Useful equipment for food photography & styling
- Selecting props & backgrounds
- Lighting modifiers for food photography
- Useful tips for food photography
- Photographing food according to a brief
- Simple post production techniques for food photography
|Filename:||Food Photography.torrent (download)|
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/food-photography-styling/
|Filename:||Food Photography.part1.rar (download)|
|Filename:||Food Photography.part2.rar (download)|
|Filename:||Food Photography.part3.rar (download)|