Focal Length Blending Photography with Ryan Fowler — SkillShare — Free download
Do you struggle with wide-angle lenses getting the right perspective? Maybe, you capture the foreground perfectly, yet the background looks too small or far away? This is the solution to fix the problem!
What is focal length blending? It’s the art of taking your wide-angle foreground and adding some perspective by bringing in a longer focal length that gives your background the impact you’re wanting.
Inside of the ‘Focal Length Blending E-Course’, you’ll learn:
- How to capture the right images on location
- Process for editing each image to blend
- Working with layers in Photoshop to create your image
- Getting a clean merge for a realistic look
- My process for ‘finishing’ and image in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Introduction to ‘Luminosity Mask Blending’
In the course, the first video is at Cradle Mountain in Tasmania where you’ll see the process for capturing the right images on location which will then be brought back to the studio to edit. We’ll then dive into Lightroom and Photoshop to create the final shot.
From within the course, you’ll get:
- All my RAW files to practice these new techniques on
Don’t let wide-angle perspectives leave you feeling like you could’ve done more for your image. Do more with Focal Length Blending.
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Focal-Length-Blending-Photography/301136336