Final Cut Pro X 2020 – Video Editing Essentials with Greg Hung — SkillShare — Free download
Start editing your own videos with Final Cut Pro X 2020 Essentials
If you are looking for a current course that teaches you the entire video editing process in Final Cut Pro, then this is the course for you! The course is current as of June 2020 including coverage for newer features such as captions, roles, tiny planet, 3rd support plug-in, and 360 video editing. The course includes practice project footage from a wide range of camera’s.
Whether you’re an aspiring filmmaker or YouTuber, a small business or marketer, or just someone who wants to make videos for their family and friends, Final Cut Pro X 2020 is a great application to use. And this course is perfect for absolute beginners or anyone who knows a little about FCPX, but wants a step by step guide
Edit videos the way you imagine them!
While taking this course, you will work on real-world projects. So by the end of the course, you will feel confident editing your own videos.
What will you learn?
- Navigate the Final Cut Pro interface with ease
- Start a new project and import your media
- Edit your video with all kinds of tools and techniques
- Add transitions and effects to improve your video’s flow
- Make your audio sound better and get rid of background noise
- Add title cards like lower thirds and intros
- Adjust the colors with grading and color correction
- Stylize your video with effects, blending modes, speed adjustments
- Edit green screen footage with chroma keying
- Working with Captions, subtitles, and roles
- Tiny Planet Videos
- Adding 3rd party plugins
- 360 video editing in Final Cut Pro
- Working with images in your projects
- Editing your video for online, Apple devices, and Blu-rays
- and so much more!
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Final-Cut-Pro-X-2020-Video-Editing-Essentials/622059422