Karl Taylor Photography – Fashion Photography: Para 222 and Matching Hues Fashion Shoot | File Size 880.4 MB| Free download
Perfecting an image for a fashion shoot can often take a great deal of time. In this fashion photography class you’ll see why it’s so important to take the time to get everything just right and how attention to detail can really pay off.
In this fashion photography class Karl takes the time to test various outfit and makeup combinations, experiment with his lighting as well as adjust his background color before achieving the elegant final image.
Restricted to the set that is available to him, Karl demonstrates a simple and effective way to change the background of his image, a change that has a dramatic effect. By matching the hues of the outfit and background, you’ll be able to see just how effective attention to detail and minor adjustments can be.
In this fashion photography class we cover the following:
- Fashion photography: Creative lighting setups for fashion photography
- Fashion photography tips
- Outfit selection for fashion photography
- Lighting modifiers for fashion photography
- How to change your background color
- Working in Phocus software for simple color adjustments
- Working with a team for a fashion shoot
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/matching-hues-fashion-shoot/