Vogue .it Editorial – The Red SAFW Showcase (PS and LR for skin, fabric, tones, colors and pose) | File Size 467.00 MB | Free download
What does it mean to edit and retouch a full editorial for Vogue.it?
My name is Andrea Baioni, and I’m a fashion photographer based in Milan, Italy. My main goal here is to show through classes what is required in order to shoot fashion photography for international clients.
During this class I will guide you through these steps:
- a brief introduction on understanding what to look for in a fashion editorial;
- editing, so choosing a picture while considering poses, movement, imperfections, and coherence;
- retouching, in both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, covering skin, clothing, the puppet warp tool, tones, colors and global adjustments.
This class is perfect for intermediate photographers who want to understand what an industry standard like Vogue Italia looks for in a editorial.
However, the techniques and methods used while retouching in Photoshop are suitable for all levels, so don’t be afraid to just jump in and learn as much as possible.
By the end of the class, you will learn how to:
- choose a picture with a critical eye, as I will guide you through my decision making process when approaching different pictures taken with the same outfit;
- perfectly retouch skin, items of clothing, and a model’s pose
- , while looking at different tools for different results and necessities;
- apply global adjustments for tones and colors both in Lightroom and Photoshop.
I’ll add a .tiff file of the picture we’re going to retouch as a Class Project, so you can follow the class using the same picture I’ll be using (please bear with the watermark, sometimes it’s a necessity).
I will leave my work email at the end of the class, so feel free to contact me if you need any more infos or have doubts about any of tools we’ll be using.
Please enjoy this class, and let me know whether you liked it and what you’d change about it, so I can deliver better videos in the future.
Course content: https://skl.sh/2Je3wH5