EDITING REAL ESTATE VIDEOS in PREMIERE PRO (Real Client Video Breakdown) — SkillShare — Free download
Premiere Pro Editing: This is a complete breakdown of my video editing workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020, specifically for real estate videos. In this class I give a breakdown and complete tutorial on how to edit one of my real, paid client productions, so you can go out and do your own.
Here is the Real Estate Video GEAR LIST, I promised: https://kit.co/DennisSchrader/real-estate-video-production
Real Estate Videos are a great way to get started in the video production business. In this class I share all my knowledge that I aquired, shooting real estate videos here in Germany for clients paying me 500-2000€ for videos like the one down below.
This video focuses exclusively on the EDITING of exactly that video. I will produce another seperate class where I cover the filming part. Follow me on Skillshare to stay up to date on that.
We will cover the following topics in this class extensively:
- Importing Footage into Premiere
- Non-Destructive Editing, using Sequences the right way
- How to achieve HIGH production value
- Which movements make for good shots
- How to choose the right shot
- My complete editing workflow
- How to find cheap and good music
- Cutting to the music
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Speed Ramping
- Color Correction & Color Grading
- How to work with mixed lighting
- Simple Masking & Retouching
- Export Settings
You need basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro for this, although apart from that the class is totally fitting for a beginner-editor or videographer.
Looking very forward to seeing you in the class!
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/EDITING-REAL-ESTATE-VIDEOS-in-PREMIERE-PRO-Real-Client-Video-Breakdown/1161572186