Douglas Kirkland on Photography: Photographing Kids and Families | Lynda | File Size 354.2 MB| Released 9/12/2012 | Free download
When you photograph kids and families, “you’re recording a piece of history,” says renowned photographer Douglas Kirkland in Douglas Kirkland on Photography: Photographing Kids and Families. In this course, Douglas discusses the art of photographing kids ranging from toddlers to preteens, both alone and together with parents and siblings. As he photographs close friends and family members, Douglas discusses the use of ambient light as well as LED fill light, and demonstrates shooting techniques in both informal and studio settings.
- Capturing memories: the importance of photographing kids and families
- Working with toddlers by playing with them
- Making lens and lighting decisions
- Using props and toys to make kids comfortable
- Posing families and kids together
Course content: https://www.lynda.com/tutorial/102629