DIY Music Business 101 – Learn about the New Music Industry | Udemy | Last updated 6/2019 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- Music business concepts such as copyright and royalities
- Where all of the royalties come from and how to collect them all!
- How to get started as an independent music artist
- How music streaming works
- Keen to learn the ins and outs of the Modern Music Business
Still scratching your head over things like copyright, royalties, and publishing?
Not sure where all of the money comes from?
We get it, and that’s why we made this course.
This course is for independent music artists and producers looking to pursue a career in the new music business.
After taking this course, you will feel more confident and better informed when navigating the ever-complex business of music.
Until now, you have probably tried to Google many of these industry concepts, but came away even more confused!
Or, you have found many resources, but they don’t explain how things work today.
If this sounds like you, then we are here to help!
Who are your instructors?
Tomas George is a Music Producer and Best Selling Udemy Instructor with over 80,000 students enrolled.
Christopher Carvalho runs Unlock Your Sound out of the UK, helping up-and-coming music artists like you, create and release their music online.
This course covers the essentials of the new and ever-changing music industry:
- Facebook and Youtube monetisation
- …and much more!
Anyone who is looking to build a career in music, must understand the above. If you don’t, then this course is perfect for you.
So go ahead and click the enrol button, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Christopher and Tomas
Who this course is for:
- Independent music artists, producers, and songwriters
- Anyone looking to pursue a Career in the new Music Industry
|DIYMusicBusiness101.part1.rar (700.00 MB)
|DIYMusicBusiness101.part2.rar (700.00 MB)
|DIYMusicBusiness101.part3.rar (663.89 MB)
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/diy-music-business-101-learn-about-the-new-music-industry/