Develop Good Communication Skills Daniel with Post Senning — CreativeLive — Free download
Ensure That Everything You Write And Say Makes A Positive Impression
Written and verbal communication skills are a big part of good manners. Every email you send, voice message you leave and conference call you attend provides you with an opportunity to shine or stumble.
This course addresses classic business communication etiquette as well as new rules and customs for the digital age, including best practices for email, smartphone use, and voice and video calls.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Avoid the most common writing mistakes in both content and character.
- Make your communications polished without seeming too stiff or formal.
- Write a great thank-you note.
- Choose between public and private communication.
- Use email and smartphones effectively and courteously.
- Host and participate in conference and video calls.
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/develop-good-communication-skills-daniel-post-senning