Design Book Covers in Photoshop with Vincent Noot — SkillShare — Free download
When you take this class, this is what you’ll get:
- 15 videos that teach you the quick keys, tools, and steps you need to take to create and save covers.
- Additional insights and personal preferences from an expert (me).
- The way to put a spine in your PDF paperback covers.
- A quick way to create a 3D cover, if that’s something you like.
- The right methods and formats to save your files for all 3 Amazon platforms.
- Where to find images, fonts, and other sources.
- Technical instructions on how to use tools, windows, layers, effects, and more.
- 5 bonus videos that will show you what else you can do with the free software, like creating a YouTube thumbnail, a Facebook banner, and coloring cartoons.
- Free advice on how to make your covers look even more awesome.
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Design-Book-Covers-in-Photoshop/718727462