Day and Night — Mikko Lagerstedt — Free download
I have been photographing now for ten years, and have been creating composite work since the day I started. For this course, I have gathered my knowledge from the journey. My goal is to teach you my tools and show you how to create work that stands out.
The lessons in the course are suitable for beginners to advanced photographers. I walk you through the steps to create photography that makes peoples heads spin. If you wish to follow the Art of Editing part of the course, you should have Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CC. Learn more about me and my journey here.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
1. HOW TO CREATE IDEAS FOR YOUR PHOTOS & KEEP YOURSELF INSPIRED
2. HOW TO PLAN YOUR ADVENTURES & WHAT GEAR TO USE
3. THE ART OF SEEING & HOW TO FIND YOUR VISION
4. HOW TO CAPTURE THE IMAGES & WHAT SETTINGS TO USE
5. THE ART OF EDITING (9 DETAILED LESSONS)
Learn how to edit the photographs in Lightroom CC
How to create composite landscape photographs in Photoshop CC
How to create realistic views using multiple photographs
Learn tricks such as create light rays & boost Milky Way
How to blend images to create balance and smooth transitions
How to finalize the edit in Lightroom CC
6. PHOTO CRITIQUE & HOW TO ANALYZE YOUR WORK
7. 64 FINE ART LANDSCAPE LIGHTROOM PRESETS
8. STAR PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS EBOOK
9. SOURCE FILES TO FOLLOW ALONG THE EDITING PROCESS
Find your vision in photography and learn how to compose your photographs. Below are some example views from the video course. We go through what makes images appealing and how to compose your work.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
How to create unique ideas for your photography
How to keep yourself motivated
How to capture and edit fine art composite landscape photography
How to compose and capture photographs
How to find your unique vision
Elevate your post-processing to the next level
Create Day & Night -style of photography manipulations
How to analyze your work
Below are work created using the techniques we go through in the Day & Night video course.
Course content: https://www.mikkolagerstedt.com/day-night