Download Udemy – This course will deal with the topic Data Science: Supervised Machine Learning in Python.
There will be guidance for you to easly access the implementation of Classic Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and with Sci-Kit Learn.
What you learn in this course?
- You will achieve a wide-ranging skills and have chance to implement K-Nearest Neighbors in Python.
- This will give you an overview and analysis of the limitations of KNN.
- You can be able to address numerous problems relating to binary and multiclass classification problems.
- Can get understandings and be able to practice with Naive Bayes and General Bayes Classifiers in Python, and more …
- Have experice of using Python, Numpy, and Pandas.
- It will be necessary with probability and statistics.
- Write algorithms with a good ability.
|Course name:||Data Science: Supervised Machine Learning In Python|
|Authors:||Lazy Programmer Inc.|
|Total size:||1004.51 MB|
Data Science: Supervised Machine Learning In Python Files – Free download
|Filename:||Data Science: Supervised Machine Learning In Python Download|