Download and get FREE Udemy – Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python
An amazing course which engages to provide Practical Applications of NLP: spam detection, sentiment analysis, article spinners, and latent semantic analysis.
Benefits you will gain
- At the end of this course, you will be able to write your own spam detection code in Python.
- The course will provide information for you to generate your own sentiment analysis code in Python.
- You will be able to use Python to operate latent semantic analysis or latent semantic indexing.
- You will understand the way to build your own article spinner in Python.
- You need to have your computer installed Python.
- Your willingness to write Python code.
- Ensure that numerical libraries for Python such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and BeautifulSoup are ready to be used.
- Previous understanding of Numpy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn, as well as Machine Learning basics, is necessary
- Knowledge about Math parts, linear algebra, and probability is an advantage.
|Course name:||Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) In Python|
|Authors:||Lazy Programmer Inc.|
|Total size:||1.64 GB|