Cryptography: Learn Public Key Infrastructure from Scratch with Himanshu Rana — Udemy — Last updated 9/2020 — Free download
What you’ll learn
Install, Configure and Manage 2-tier PKI hierarchy on Windows Server 2012 R2
Will have in-depth understanding of configuring certification services on Microsoft environment
How SSL are used to Secure website using certificates
How standalone machines or devices request certificates using NDES, CEP/CES
Configure CDP/CIA extensions, OCSP server
Understand how encryption/decryption works together
How to Migrate Hashing Algorithm from SHA1 to SHA2 (SHA256) on two tier PKI hierarchy
An Ideal candidate must have basic knowledge of Windows Servers and Networking
For practical revision, students require windows server 2012 R2 machines — Optional
Passion for learning a new skill
What is this course about?
Do you wonder how SSL works on websites? And what is the significance of digital certificates in secure communication between two entities e.g. a client and a web server? Then you are in the right place.
In this course, we’ll talk about PKI which means Public Key Infrastructure. This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage a 2-tier public key infrastructure (PKI) on windows servers to support applications that require certificate based security. Students get hands-on experience implementing the solution to secure websites, applications and devices.
Note: “This course is purely related to Microsoft PKI on windows server a.k.a. Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS), Please go through the curriculum thoroughly before purchasing the course”
What kind of materials are used?
I’ve designed this course using Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC). Training will be done through videos where you’ll find lectures and hands-on.
Why take this Course?
There are many reasons to take this course.
- One of the Best courses with more than a 4-star rating on this topic.
- This course is designed according to Microsoft Official Curriculum and taught by Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Knowing the understanding level of students whether they are a beginner or advanced, this course is designed for all levels making it the best fit for everyone.
- You’ll find lots of Hands-On in this course which will make you practically sound.
- And moreover, security is a hot subject in today’s digital age, so why not learn about one of the major and most popular technique to secure your IT Infrastructure.
- At last, I am eager to see you succeed, I am offering you my help, assistance wherever required in learning this course. You can drop your queries in the Q&A section of the course and I’ll make sure it will be responded promptly.
Course updated: Included Lectures on Migrating Hashing Algorithm from SHA1 to SHA2
Who this course is for:
- This Course is designed for audience of all types from beginner to expert, so no prior knowledge of PKI is required
- Students who are working as an IT professionals and want to learn about Active directory Certificate Services a.k.a ADCS on Windows Infra
- Students who are in Cyber security or Identity and Access Management space
|Filename:||Cryptography Learn Public Key Infrastructure from Scratch.rar (download)|
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/cryptography-learn-public-key-infrastructure-or-pki-from-scratch/