CreativeLive – The Outdoor Enthusiast’s Guide to Photography & Motion | File Size 11.7 GB| Free download
Turn Your Passion For Nature And Adventure Into A Livelihood
Great outdoor photography starts with a love of adventure and exploration. Learn to maximize your skills and optimize your potential with this complete guide to capturing photos and video in the great outdoors. Award-winning photographer and filmmaker Ian Shive will go in-depth on how to create a story through stills and motion in any environment.
Throughout these lessons, Ian will cover scouting and planning, capturing photo and video, and understanding how to get an audience for your final project
Ian will cover:
- Permit needs and location scouting essentials
- Gear basics & prep
- Introduction to using drones
- Fundamentals of moving from still photography to capturing video
- How to capture landscapes
- Composition and lighting techniques
- How to handle low-light situations
- How to capture for stock photography and video
- Getting your work seen in print and publications
- And more!
For four weeks, Ian will be your outdoor guide to capturing the beauty and greatness in nature. If you have a love for nature or adventure, join this class to learn how to turn your passion and social media posts into profit or exposure.
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/the-outdoor-enthusiasts-guide-to-photography-motion-ian-shive