CreativeLive – Studio Systems: A Photography Business Bootcamp | File size 19.2 GB| Free download
Develop Reliable Systems For Your Photography Business.
Creating systems in any business is essential to its success. Learn how to run a business like a well-oiled machine in Studio Systems: A Photography Business Bootcamp with Julia Kelleher.
Systems create a consistent experience for your customer and produce reliable results in your product. In this bootcamp, Julia will show you how to develop:
- Superior customer service experiences
- Efficient booking procedures
- Time-saving product offerings
- Reliable studio organizational plans
- Streamlined sessions
- Sales and pricing techniques
- Images and ordering processes
- File archiving techniques
- Automated branding and marketing solutions
- Systematized finance management
By sticking with set systems, nothing falls through the cracks. Clients enjoy a predictable and upscale experience, sales are predictable (which makes your income predictable), orders are reliable and complete with no mistakes, and your numbers are usable!
Packed with incredible content, this bootcamp will help you build your photography business plan as if you could walk away and let someone else run it – reducing your workload, increasing your revenue and giving you more time for what’s important to you.
Find out exactly what it takes to develop go-to systems so your time is managed and organized and your studio achieves maximum efficiency in Studio Systems: A Photography Business Bootcamp with Julia Kelleher.
PLEASE JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Studio Systems: A Photography Business Bootcamp is a multi-platform experience and we want YOUR participation! Please join us in this EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK GROUP! You will be able to:
- Ask questions related to the bootcamp content
- Discuss the weekly homework assignments
- Connect with a global community
- Participate in weekly private Q&A sessions!
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/studio-systems-a-photography-business-bootcamp-with-julia-kelleher