CreativeLive – Introduction to Black & White Film Photography | File Size 3.8 GB| Free download
Hands-On Photography From Capture To Print
The world of black & white photography is more than just “black and white.” With film photography you can control and create dynamic and detailed images that are timeless. Photographer, artist and educator Daniel Gregory will demonstrate how black and white photography can allow you to be more creative with your work. He’ll show the different types of film and how to meter for black & white as well as how you can get into the development process. This class will be your introduction into truly creating a photo from capture through print in the most hands on way.
- Types of Film and how they impact the overall look
- Zone System Basics
- Metering for Black & White Film
- Film Chemistry and development techniques
- Safety and Storage for working with chemicals
- Scanning your own negatives
- How to push and pull film
- Advanced exposure techniques and utilizing the zone system
Get hands on with your photography by learning to shoot with black and white film and learn techniques that you can bring into your digital workflow that ultimately will make you a stronger and more confident photographer.
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/introduction-to-black-white-film-photography-daniel-gregory