CreativeLive – How to Plan Your Financial Future | File Size 2.3 GB| Free download
Take Steps To Prepare For Retirement—No Matter Your Age Or Financial Status
According to the experts, millennials won’t be able to retire until they’re about 75 years old, and that’s if they’re lucky! And some data shows that three-quarters of Americans are not ready for retirement at all. No question about it, people of all ages and backgrounds are woefully unprepared for their golden years.
Most of us are too busy worrying about our current debts and daily costs of living to even think about retirement. But Erin Lowry shows you that putting just a small amount aside each month as early as possible will yield great results. She’ll give you solid advice about how to avoid excessive fees, costly financial instruments, and shady financial advisors.
Erin will also address how to talk about money with the important people in your life, especially those with whom you’ll be sharing your finances. It’s the best way to determine your financial compatibility and help you achieve your financial dreams.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Make compound interest work for you so you can retire at a reasonable age.
- Find the right retirement account for your specific needs.
- Figure out your level of risk tolerance and time horizon.
- Choose an honest, helpful financial planner or advisor to help you reach your goals.
- Navigate awkward conversations about money and feel less vulnerable.
- Decide if you want to work as a team to achieve your financial goals.
- Identify red flags about people’s financial habits and lives.
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/how-to-plan-your-financial-future-erin-lowry-broke-millennial