Creative Studio Photography | File Size 372.8 MB| Free download
About This Class
In this lesson I’m going to talk about:
- light set up I use in my photography.
- how do I direct my models regardless of if they are professional or not?
- what accessories you can use to make your images more interesting.
- what to do to add more movement to your pictures and make them more interesting.
after watching this Class you will notice:
- significant improvement in your creative thinking when photographing in a studio.
- a better understanding of studio light setup.
- more confidence in interacting with people you photograph.
- ability to pay attention to datils which can make or break your creative work
Course content: https://skl.sh/2O9cPGY