Lesson 2: Creative Portrait-Painting Techniques for Photoshop | File Size 4.4 GB| Free download
“Creative Portrait-Painting Techniques” is the second installment my “Mastering the Digital Canvas” Photoshop portrait-painting series. Follow along with me from beginning to end as I transform a portrait photograph into a portrait painting using the smudge tool as my primary painting tool.
This title is available as a direct download only. Once your payment clears, you’ll receive an email from “SendOwl Downloads,” that will contain your download link. This product will be delivered in two separate zip files (1.48 GB and 1.52 GB). It is recommended that you download each file separately to completion instead of using the “download all” option. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
Please read the Downloading FAQ to understand the process.
You’ll learn how to:
- Combine the smudge tool with Photoshop’s other creative tools to paint amazing portraits of people
- Paint all the basic portrait elements, including skin, facial features, hair and clothing
- Create from scratch painted background and foreground elements
- Add incredible painted detail to your portraits of people
- Add texture and brushstrokes to your paintings for an authentic natural-media look
Course content: https://deardorff-training.myshopify.com/products/lesson-two-creative-portrait-painting-techniques-for-photoshop