Creating a Consistent Color Theme on Instagram Using Lightroom | File Size 529.1 MB| Free download
Whether you have a business Instagram account or a personal account, it has never been more important to brand your collection into a theme that has a cohesive look.
When someone comes to your instagram account for the first time, they see your first nine photos in your grid and make a split second decision whether or not to follow you.
There is a phycological decision that happens when an account seems well put together, when the photos flow together, it makes a viewer want to follow and be a part of your content, as it puts your account above the rest.
That is what we are going to be doing in this course.
We are going to be using Adobe Lightroom to edit three photos in a cohesive color theme.
What we will cover:
- Importing photos
- Setting up a reference photo for color matching
- Editing in an orange and teal theme
- Copy and pasting color settings
- Best export settings for sharp images for Instagram
Who is this course for:
This course is perfect if you:
- Are looking to brand your instagram account
- Develop your own style using color
- Wanting to improve your Lightroom skills
- Want to know how to edit in an Orange and Teal color theme
- Are a business and want more engaged followers
- Are a personal account and want more likes and comments on your photos
You’ll take away some really great Lightroom editing tips as well as an understanding of how to match colors in previous photos and give them a cohesive appearance.
Course content: https://skl.sh/2tq3FMS