Concert Photography Masterclass for Beginners | File Size 357.5 MB| Free download
What you’ll learn
- You need the most expensive equipment to become a concert photographer, right? WRONG! Plus 4 other myths debunked to get you started.
- My toolkit to get your mind ready. Including 7 proven “mind-hacks” that will help you start your project, stay committed and deliver the best work you can.
- Why you need to know about aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how to use them to get awesome photos.
- Overwhelmed with all the camera equipment options? No problem, I´ll teach you which camera and lens you should get first…even if you´re in a tight budget.
- The easy-to-follow-roadmap to shoot your first successful concert. And the must-have tips to make this event an enjoyable one.
- My 10 proven camera settings for starters that gets you better photos than 99% of all other guys with a camera in the audience.
- The step-by-step blueprint when, why, where and what to do during your first concert.
- The exact process to build your portfolio (incl. set up your own homepage) and the 3 mistakes why most concert photographers fail at it.
- No photography skills needed
Hi my name is Matthias Hombauer and I am a pro music photographer.
You’re passionate about music and photography and your dream is to get started with concert photography?
However, there can be a lot of challenges and frustrations
– it´s hard to get started without any professional photography training
– it´s hard to know which camera gear you should buy in the beginning (there are so many options, and it’s difficult to decide!)
– It´s hard to figure out all the camera settings to get the best shots in front of the stage (the automatic camera mode won´t do the trick)
– It´s hard to build your first portfolio
All these new challenges can be quite overwhelming and if you don´t find someone to guide you, it can take you years until you get started.
Since I know that you don´t have the time to waste years of your life to figuring all of this out I’m offering a step-by-step video guide that will help you get started and kickstart your music photography career (it doest matter if it´s only your hobby or if you want to become a pro).
“Matthias is a great Mentor and I learned so much from his concert photography course. My favourites were the camera & lens lessons. He gave a simple, but in depth overview about a topic that I was always scared of. There are a some many options and I didn´t even know which camera and lens I should buy for concert photography. After this course I have the confidence to start as music photographer and I can´t wait to get out and try the things I have learned. Thank you so much!” – Lin *****
“Really good and learning more than going to college for it” – CDMPhoto *****
“A lot of great information” – Brent *****
“I took what I learned and got the nerve to shoot two bands this week at two different gigs in Hollywood! Thank You” – Dave *****
“Good motivational stuff” – Shaveta *****
“Because he is so encouraging and gives great advice!” – Kris *****
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn more about concert photography
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/concert-photography-for-beginners/