Color Grading: Introduction with a Pro Colorist with Fred Trevino — SkillShare — Free download
This beginner class is about learning to look at images like a professional colorist, break them down, and get you started in creating a grade for yourself or a client.
It’s for anyone getting started in color grading or anyone wanting to improve their skills in manipulating an image and articulating on a technical level what was done. (an essential skill in the real world)
Students will learn:
- The difference between color correction & grading.
- The right vocabulary to use when communicating with a client or colorist.
- How to pick a look for your film.
- Why the proper color grading environment matters.
- The proper order of operations in color correction and grading.
- How to read a waveform monitor.
- Da Vinci Resolve basics.
Students will get a deeper understanding of the field of color grading and develop the confidence to start grading their own or other projects on a professional level.
|Filename:||Skillshare – Color Grading – Introduction with a Pro Colorist.zip (download)|
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Color-Grading-Introduction-with-a-Pro-Colorist/970105138