Download FREE Udemy Build A Backend REST API With Python & Django – Advanced!
Participating this course, you will be taught how to create an advanced REST API with Python, Django REST Framework and Docker using Test Driven Development (TDD)
What you will learn in this course?
- There will be more possiblities for you to use Docker to build local development server.
- Take the advantage of Test Driven Development in using for writing a Python project.
- This course will procide lessons to help you know about the methods to use advanced features such as viewing and uploading images in developing a REST API.
- This course will teach you how to build a backend which can be used as a base for the future projects or MVP.
- Real time experience on how to apply the best practice principles such as unit tests and PEP-8.
- Configuring of Travis-CI in automating code checks.
- You need to own some basic knowledge in the field of programming and building simple applications.
- You need to be Familiar with Django.
- You need to be familiar with using command line tools (Terminal/Command Prompt).
- There will be necessary for you to own macOS, Linux or Windows.
Download Build A Backend REST API With Python & Django – Advanced
|Course name:||Build A Backend REST API With Python & Django – Advanced|
|Authors:||Mark Winterbottom, Brooke Rutherford|
|Total size:||5.66 GB|