Beyond Selfies: Mastering the Art of Smartphone Photography | File Size 379.1 MB| Last updated 3/2019 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- The timeless fundamentals of good photography and how to apply them using this newer medium of camera-equipped cellular phones
- Light and lighting for excellent exposure
- Elevating your images by mastering composition
- Photography as a narrative and creative tool
- Smartphone photography in manual and semi-auto modes
- Tips and tricks from pro photographers
- The right approach towards image editing
- A smart-phone with a capable camera (example: a 2017 or more recent model)
- A few minutes each day to practice
This course is based on the premise that you can take time-tested principles in photography, make some adjustments, and apply them effectively when taking pictures with a camera phone with fairly recent specs. The results will not always be similar to what you can get out of high-end DSLRs and mirrorless cameras, but your photos will definitely be a step (or two) higher in quality and visual impact compared to the usual smartphone snapshots you see everywhere.
Immerse yourself in the fundamentals of good photography and make your images stand out while getting the most enjoyment out of this continuously evolving craft of image creation.
- Beginner photography enthusiasts who currently are not able to invest in “proper” but expensive gear such as DSLR or mirrorless camera systems
- Shutterbugs who are satisfied with the capabilities of their mobile devices but want to expand their photography skills
- Socially active individuals who just want to improve the quality of their image posts on Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/beyond-selfies-mastering-the-art-of-smartphone-photography/