Beginners Guide to Lightroom with Nick Carter — SkillShare — Free download
This class is a full overview of Adobe Lightroom Classic. You will learn the ins and outs of the software as well as its proper use case for photo editing.
This class is intended for beginners who have no prior knowledge to photo editing and are just starting to get into photography as a hobby.
I COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- What is Lightroom used for?
- The difference between a JPEG and RAW image
- Full interface tutorial for Lightroom Classic
- Importing and Exporting Photos
- Basic editing and adjustments and the reasoning behind them
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Beginners-Guide-to-Lightroom/1567574850