Become a Working Artist with Lisa Congdon — CreativeLive — Free download
A Grown-Up’s Guide To Selling Your Art
An enthusiastic audience that appreciates your art is waiting for you. Join Lisa Congdon, illustrator, artist, and author of Art, Inc. for Become a Working Artist and learn everything you need to know to make a living as a fine or commercial artist.
In this class, you will find out exactly what it takes to break into the art world and reach new, diverse audiences. Lisa will show you how to:
- Identify the characteristics that make your style unique
- Map out the vision and goals that will drive your artistic career
- Navigate the fine art market and break in to it
- Land and negotiate art licensing deals
- Develop effective techniques for promoting your work
Every artist faces rejection and setbacks on the road to finding an appreciative and paying audience. Become a Working Artist will teach you how to navigate the inevitable disappointments and push through to build a vibrant, rewarding career in art.
Making money as an artist doesn’t have to be far-fetched dream, Lisa Congdon will show you how to make it a reality.
|Become_a_Working_Artist.part1.rar (2.93 GB)
|Become_a_Working_Artist.part2.rar (2.93 GB)
Course Content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/become-working-artist-lisa-congdon