Creative Editing for Storytelling — Be a filmmaker — Free download
Creative videography, storytelling, shooting and editing in an easy to follow course for intermediates and beginners.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- You will know how to make videos that will entertain, inspire and even teach an audience.
- You will know how to be an entertainer.
- This course will be particularly value for non-fiction storytellers
- You will know how to tell a story, using basic video equipment, on any video platform such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- You will be qualified not only to tell a story, but to keep your audience engaged with rich narration, music, sound effects and timing.
Do you want to be a filmmaker? Most video courses focus on teaching how to get better footage. And that’s a good first step. But this course will do far more. Because only if great footage is created and woven does it make a great story.
I’m a TV producer, director and editor. My shows have been on major networks in many countries. I’ve been doing this for 38 years. And no matter where your videos will be displayed, you need to know the content of this course. Most of it you will not find in any other course, mainly because I think most video instructors don’t appreciate just how important it is.
So, if you wish to entertain an audience, which means, have them enjoy your videos and look forward to more, good storytelling is the key. The best footage in the world is just not enough unless its crafted into a tight and engaging story. And capturing footage suitable for telling a story is what you will learn here. It begins before the shoot, continues during the shoot and on well into the editing room.
|Be-a-filmmaker-Creative-Editing-for-Storytellling.part1.rar (2.00 GB)
|Be-a-filmmaker-Creative-Editing-for-Storytellling.part2.rar (2.00 GB)
|Be-a-filmmaker-Creative-Editing-for-Storytellling.part3.rar (720.50 MB)
Course content: https://www.beafilmmaker.com/video-storytelling