Download and get FREE Apache Kafka Series – Kafka Connect Hands-On Learning, a premium course from Udemy market.
This course will open your mind with more knowledge about the way how to Source Twitter Data, Store in Apache Kafka Topics & Sink in ElasticSearch and PostgreSQL
What will you learn?
- In this course, you will learn how to configure and operate Apache Kafka Source and Sink Connectors.
- It will be certain to help you get deep understanding concepts behind Kafka Connect & the Kafka Connect architecture.
- You will see specific steps to Launch a Kafka Connect Cluster using Docker Compose.
- This course will teach you how to Deploy Kafka Connectors in Standalone and Distributed Mode.
- This course will help you gains guides to Write your own Kafka Connector.
- Comprehensive understanding of Kafka Basic.
- A recent laptop with high-tech.
- Some knowledge about Linux command line.
- It is good to own some knowledge about Docker.
- A note book and pen will be good to help you.
Download Apache Kafka Series – Kafka Connect Hands-On Learning
|Course name:||Apache Kafka Series – Kafka Connect Hands-On Learning|
|Authors:||Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Developer|
|Total size:||854.92 MB|
|Filename:||Apache Kafka Series – Kafka Connect Hands-On Learning Download|