Animation in Daz Studio: The Power of 3D Virtual Avatars with Klubb Visuals — SkillShare — Free download
In this course, you will learn how to create animation renders within the 3D program Daz Studio. Daz is a free virtual model rendering software that assists in avatar creation, which can be rendered into images and animations.
This class is for anyone who is interested in learning about the 3D industry, whether it be newcomers or experienced users. This course requires basic experience within Daz Studio. If you are looking for such experience, I recommend my introductory course, which can be found in my profile.
If you are eager to learn about such a topic, feel welcome to join the intro course and get started.
Face Mojo (affiliate link): https://gumroad.com/a/40563827
Face Cap: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/face-cap-motion-capture/id1373155478
- Intro to the course.
- This lesson covers how to record motion capture on an iPhone with a depth camera via Face Cap, and then import that data into Daz Studio via Face Cap.
- In lesson three, you will learn how to simulate DForce clothing and hair.
- Lesson four is on how to import Mixamo Adobe animation into Daz Studio Genesis 8 Figures.
- In this lesson, you will be taught how to create animations from keyframes.
- This lesson covers how to create animations from poses.
- Lesson seven teaches how to get lights and cameras in your scene to move via keyframes.
- Lesson eight covers render settings.
- Lesson nine covers post-production in premiere pro, which goes over color correction, speed settings, and import/export settings.
- The conclusion to the course.
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Animation-in-Daz-Studio-The-Power-of-3D-Virtual-Avatars/868528068