Amazing Photography with Composition and Creative Tools | File Size 1.3 GB| Free download
About This Class
This class by Kate Karwan Burgess (katekburgess) is for anyone who wants to make better images with either their SMARTPHONE or DLSR. This class is perfect for the frustrated parents, photo enthusiast, and the emerging professionals. You will learn over 23 rules and tools to take your photography to the next level. I hope to leave you inspired with the ability to see the world around you a little different. There are amazing images to be made all around you.
What you will learn:
- Background. What to look for in your background and how to fix problematic backgrounds.
- Center. To center or not to center? Cover the basic rule and how to break it.
- Change of Perspective. Different ways to move and think while making images.
- Color. How to use and look for color.
- Corners and Edges. The importance of, what to look for, and how to correct.
- Depth of Field. Basics about what it is and how to use it.
- Details. The power of details, touch macro photography, and how they can add valuable information.
- Emotion. Discuss and show the subtly of emotion as well as the obvious.
- Framing. Techniques and types of framing your mail element.
- Juxtaposition. What it is and how to use it.
- Layering. What is it and how can it add depth to an image and information.
- Leading Lines. The different forms leading lines come in and how to use them to lead viewers eye.
- Moment. The different types of moments and how to use them.
- Movement. The different ways to record movement and the affects they each have on the viewer.
- Negative Space. What it is and how to use it.
- Reflection. Something to look for and creative ways to use it.
- Repeating Shapes. How repeat shapes can add a graphic and bold feeling to images.
- A Sense of Place. The importance and examples of pulling back to give context to the main subject.
- Shadows & Silhouettes. What to look for and how to use it creatively.
- Sun Flare. What is a sun flare, how to make it, and how to use it.
- Thirds Rule. The definition of the thirds rule, how to use, and use it as a guide.
- Upside Down Trick. How turning an image upside down tests the strength of your composition.
- Yummy Light. Technical terms and definitions and variations that provide a wonderful quality of light.
The class is not technical by design. Challenge yourself to really see a subject or situation. Note and listen to your visceral response to pictures and other works of art. The camera doesn’t make the image. It’s the person behind it.
Course content: https://skl.sh/2OB770x