Daniel Photography – Advanced Post Processing Tutorial Vol. 3 | File Size 4.5 GB| Free download
This is my brand new advanced post processing tutorial vol.3 ! Here I show you how I process three of my favourite vertical Images which are shown above. These kind of photos are often tough to handle but my workflow will help you to bump up your shots to the next level. The techniques are quite advanced but the videos are easy to follow along. You will get almost three hours of high end video content about my entire digital workflow from start to finish. All the files are included for practise.
Some of the demonstrated techniques are:
– RAW-Processing in Adobe Camera RAW
– Advanced Focus Stacking
– Milky Way Editing (composite)
– Creative warping and perspective control
– Luminosity Blending
– Enhancing the mood using my dark processing techniques
– How I use luminosity masks together with the TK-Panel
– Local contrast adjustments
– Advanced light painting
– The Orton Effect
– Selective color adjustments
– Color Contrast
– Focal Blending
– Adding Star Glow
– Advanced usage of the Camera RAW filter in Adobe Photoshop
and much more.
For this turorial I used the programs Adobe Camera RAW, Adobe Photoshop CC, the Nik Collection by Google and the famous TK-Panel.
Course content: https://www.daniel-photography.eu/Advanced-Post-Processing-Tutorial-Vol-3