CreativeLive – Advanced Photo Editing in Capture One (Updated) | File Size 1.1 GB| Free download
Maximize The Potential Of Your RAW Files
Just how far can you go with a RAW file? How much ‘data’ is there to play with? Are you missing out on the true potential of your images? Join David Grover, Capture One educator and expert, as he shows you a variety of techniques to really stretch your images more than you would have believe is possible.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Work on your images with local adjustments for
- Dodging and Burning
- Local sharpening and noise reduction
- Removing elements of an image
- Correct perspective issues with keystone adjustments or use the same tool for creative effect
- Build your own styles to quickly apply your look to batches of images
- Create dramatic black and white images
- Learn how to maximize the potential of the RAW files you have in your camera with this class.
Software Used: Capture One Pro 10
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/advanced-photo-editing-in-capture-one-david-grover