Adobe Photoshop: Squeaky Clean Edges in Your Drawings with Jörn Meyer — SkillShare — Free download
When creating simple and fun illustrations in Photoshop, it is important to keep a clean and concise look to your forms so you can work loosely and freely without worrying about whether it will impact your drawing’s neat look!
In this class, you will learn different tools to block in colors with sharp, clean edges and a variety of methods you can use in order to make your pixels stay where they belong.
In this class, we will cover:
- Blocking in colors with the lasso (yes, the lasso) tool
- Using vector masks to block in more challenging forms
- Working with layer masks
- Manipulating and combining selections in order to make all kinds of new selections
- Saving and loading selections for later use
- Using clipping masks all of the time
- What to do when you made a mistake
After you completed this class, your project will be to make your own little monster using the techniques you’ve learned to make it squeaky clean!
Attention: Previous knowledge with Adobe Photoshop is required, especially when it comes to working with layers, but don’t worry, we’ll keep it beginner-friendly at all times!
|Filename:||Adobe Photoshop Squeaky Clean.zip (download)|
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Adobe-Photoshop-Squeaky-Clean-Edges-in-Your-Drawings/286576689