3D Illustration in Cinema 4D with Matt Lloyd — SkillShare — Free download
Add 3D to your toolkit today!
Cinema 4D is famously approachable software, and an ideal gateway into the fantastic world of 3D art.
Join Matt on this course for great workflow tips he’s picked up in his years as a professional 3d artist.
In this beginner course you’ll use Cinema 4D to recreate an illustration by respected professional Andrea DeSantis. By trying to emulate some of his artwork you’ll improve your own observation skills, and also be forced to get to grips with the how and why of the essential tools in Cinema 4D’s formidable toolset.
What you’ll learn:
- Polygonal modelling: how to take control of geometry and bend it to your will
- Procedural techniques: dip your toe into C4D’s powerful mograph toolset
- Creating basic materials to apply to your model
- Lighting: take advantage of hidden settings to really control the light and shade in your image
- Rendering: the final process of creating the actual 2D image from the 3d scene you’ve built.
Jump into this course and discover how quickly and easily you can add 3d to your skill set, opening a world of creative possibilities!
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/3D-Illustration-in-Cinema-4D/753442536