1 day MVP 2.0 | Go from idea to MVP in just 1 day | File size 6.7 GB | Last updated 6/2019 | Freedownload
What you’ll learn
- Rapidly validate product and project ideas before spending money and resources on pursuing them
- Understand how to run pitch experiments and lean models of idea validation
- Gather and interpret offline feedback for ideas
- Spy on potential competitors to assess their strengths / weaknesses / areas left open for opportunity
- Drill down with advanced search to find adjacent and hidden competitors
- Quickly setup basic pitch experiments with Launchrock landing pages
- Create more complicated landing pages with Unbounce
- Run basic A/B tests with your idea and landing page
- Setup and interpret conversion goals for your page
- Capture the right customers for your potential product with dynamic text
- Add payment buttons to your page and email for the ultimate validation experiment
- Setup basic ad campaigns with Google and Facebook
- Interpret the results of your experiment to determine if your idea is killer
- Understand the benefits and correct usages of prototypes
- Understand the basic terminology used in web and design speak
- Efficiently create and articulate a strategy for your product
- Outline the scope and specifications of your potential product
- Familiarity with the web is helpful.
- Computer and internet access.
- A minimum of a half day’s time to invest in the course.
Learn how to take ideas, validate them, and prototype them in one day, without learning how to code. Become a better entrepreneur, product manager, marketer, manager, or small business owner. Learn how experienced entrepreneurs come up with killer ideas and launch them with minimum time invested and with $0 upfront.
Are you ready to take the plunge and finally pursue the business idea of your dreams? Are you sure you have the skills and the time to be successful? Have you heard of the Lean Startup, the product framework that is revolutionizing startups all over the world? This course will teach you the skills that are essential to being a successful entrepreneur.
About the instructor
- Top-rated Udemy Instructor with over 630+ 5-star reviews.
- Teaches 10 different courses on Entrepreneurship.
- Startup founder for 5+ years, raised three rounds of capital worth several millions of dollars.
- Worked as a VC and was in charge of deal flow in Silicon Valley.
- Oversaw investments in large companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Tesla.
- Owns Sprintkick, an agency that builds web & mobile apps for 20+ Fortune 500 companies.
- Created and launched over 100+ apps in the last four years.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who have ideas or are already in the middle of a project.
- Project managers who want to learn more efficient ways of rolling out new products or internal features.
- Anyone aspiring to be an entrepreneur.
- Anyone trying to minimize the risk associated with their new venture.
- Anyone looking for new skills in the realms of entrepreneurship, marketing, product management, and growth hacking.
- Anyone interested in having a more in-depth understanding of the Lean Startup.
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/1-day-mvp-find-the-right-idea-and-build-a-demo-in-1-day/